martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

About me..

Hi, there my name is Yemil but you can call me popo :), i am from Macaraibo, i am 17 years old and i study industrial engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are english, math and geometry.

I love music, dancing, drinking with my friends, partys, play instruments, eat burguer, my family, my country and my girlfriend.

I hate stupid people, two face persons, onions, i hate spiders also hate croachs, i hate waking up early.. i dont like people that get drunk at partys and start acting stupid it is hilarious but i dont like it to much. I hate teachers in bad mood.

My dream is to travel around the world and live happily ever after. Get married have success in my career have alot of money, have many cars. I would also like to live in Florida and learn french and mandarin.

My friends in my english class are: Yerick Leon, Isabel Gil, Mauricio Padilla, Miguel Medina, Malid Pedreañez.

1 comentario: